Thursday, February 19, 2009

Goodbye My Gemini


My Gemini

Come a little closer flicker in flight
We'll have about an inch space but I'm here
I can breathe in what you breathe out

[Chorus:]
Let me know if I'm doing this right
Let me know if my grips too tight
Let me know if I can stay all of my life
Let me know if dreams can come true
Let me know if this one's yours too
Coz I see it (Oh...)
And I feel it right here
And I feel you right here

The vacuous night steps aside
To give meaning to
Gemini's dreaming
The moon on it's back and the seemingly
Veiled rooms lit
By the same star



Parting is Sorrow.

2 comments:

  1. ui fave ko ang song na 'to..
    gemini kz zodiac sign ko.^^

    parang pang-emo 2ng site mo ah..hehe
    tc:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @desza

    Amm pang emo nga talaga to..jeje un nga lang simple emo lang..thanks sa comment..

    ReplyDelete